Friday 15 October 2010

Jeremy Creak

Well my long-awaited new puzzle cache went live last night Jeremy Creak and the lost cache (GC2GC32) which took much longer to make than I had anticipated. I had written the puzzle a couple of months ago and I believed it to be 'nicely' difficult but blow me down if the cache wasn't found within 10 hours by 'snoopyisboss' aka Sarah.

I hid it at 8:30 last night in the pitch black, it went live on the servers around 10pm and Sarah solved it during her work shift, ahem hope no-one is reading from her workplace!, and she found it at 8am.

Well done Sarah!

The cache is currently for premium members only but I'll likely open it up for all to see after a couple of months, just like I did with my previous puzzle Not a Bit Sticky (GC2C5QM) last night.

This has took a few nights of my time so hopefully I can now get back to some 'proper' caching and continuing on from that hopefully back to more interesting blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment