Friday 14 January 2011

Bits n Bobs

Just a quick blog to keep things up to date.

Had a busy day today and it's only 4pm. Firstly I went back to Barber's Wood to find a cache I had a DNF on in July. It was one out of series of 7 and it's always bugged me. This time it was light and not raining so it was an easy find. Another reason why I did this today was to pickup my trackable which had been stuck in the series final for a few months. Now I can move it on myself.

Then I dashed over to Grimethorpe and did a series of 10 and an extra one nearby. This started off as a nice walk but the second half is in dire need of some TLC and it spoils the memories of the walk.

Finally, once home, I popped out to do maintenance on my Jeremy Creak cache and to pick up someone's trackable that's been stuck in there a month - as a hard and not often visited cache I thought I ought to rescue it.

So overall a nice busy day with a total of (1+11) = 12 caches and (1.5+3.4+0.6) = 5.5 miles.

I have to confess; after yesterday's 7 miles my back is aching. Odd because my legs are fine. I'm really going to have to stop carrying bricks in my backpack.

1 comment:

  1. Think my phone might not get answered next time you go out caching :-)

    Patrick.

    ReplyDelete