Monday 31 January 2011

Horizons...

I popped out for a 5 mile walk on Sunday with my sister and my kids. I don't want to give anything away at this stage but I am hoping, touch wood, to be given permission to put down ~15 caches in what I think is a beautiful area with some magnificient views, which is full of memories from my childhood when I used to cycle or walk the area with my parents... I can even remember one Sunday when my damned Raleigh Chopper got it's stupid tiny front wheel stuck in a hole and consequently it throwing me over the handlebars!

Ahhh happy times.

It's early days yet and even if permission is given I need to buy all the swaps and tubs, make and camouflage all the caches, hide them, get accurate coords and then create all the Geocaching listings - but I'm hoping that it all happens according to plan, and then it will be good to have given something back to the community that's a little more substantial as opposed to the puzzle based odds and ends I've been hiding.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment