Monday 14 March 2011

Wentworth Trilogy

Just a brief note to explain my lack of blogs... I've done no caches!

Sunday 06/03/2011

Participants:
* Team PADS - Patrick, Aggrajag, Donna and Spandannah.
* All the kids - Adam, Jade, Christianna, Bethany and Jordan.
* Snoopyisboss (Sarah) and her dog - Megs.
* Patrick & Donna's dog - Dizzy.

All going to make up an extended Team PADSS.

Today we met at Wentworth to do Mr Truffles WMW series. Patrick had done all the peripheral caches but none of the WMW. Hannah and Sarah had done none. I had done them all.

We had lovely weather and a nice walk around the 13 mile circuit. Patrick got 45 caches, Hannah & Sarah got 51 and as it's my third walk around this series I got none.

However even though I got no caches I wouldn't have missed it for anything, in fact it didn't even cross my mind to go caching elsewhere. A really nice day and with the extra daylight we even stopped for a picnic type lunch rather than eating on the hoof.

We were even joined briefly by Mr. Truffles himself who was out performing maintenance.

And yes, even though it's my third time around, my legs still ached the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment