Sunday 15 August 2010

Puzzles within puzzles

I've not much to report this week so I'll keep it brief. We've had a quiet one mostly and also Hannah has been away visiting relations this weekend so I decided to have a lazy one for a change.

I planted my new cache yesterday which has a multitude of false co-ordinates hidden within the listing; codes within codes and false trails leading to the middle of lakes and empty fields. I can't say much here as this blog is linked from my Geocaching profile and I don't want to give any spoilers away! It's a bit of a tribute to Treeton too - I'm very patriotic about the place! (Link: Not a Bit Sticky). I've rated it 4.5 out of 5 for difficulty as the container is also a devil too.

Anyway I'm hoping it gives people the satisfaction of solving a puzzle and doing some armchair Geocaching!

*sigh* Back to the ironing...

No comments:

Post a Comment