Saturday 4 September 2010

UK GC Podcast

I've just been listening to the UK GC Podcast via iTunes (link on the right) and I got two mentions! Well one-and-a-half to be accurate.

I've emailed Collin (the host) several times in the last 6 weeks or so as he has the first UK based podcast about Geocaching and I was really impressed with him making the effort on our behalf.

However it transpires that his web-based contact form has been broken for ages and he only realised this week. I emailed him to ask how long it had been down and then based on his reply tried to remember everything I'd emailed him previously.

In this months show (episode #3) he gave me a simple shout-out (ie. a mention) and also gave out this blog's web address; I hadn't told him this so he must have done some research!

Then in his mention about the previous show's question-of-the-month, for which he'd misplaced all his email replies, he did say he had heard from someone, he couldn't remember who, who had said they were currently about 15 feet from their nearest Geocacher at work - but as it was also his girlfriend it was a little bit like cheating as he also lived with her. Well as you've guessed by reading this, that was also me. (I had mentioned that I also only live about 8 doors from Yorkypudding and Aginghippy but he must have forgotten that too.)

Anyway my other email gave him a possible question-of-the-month and he thinks he may use it next month.

Fame at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment